Wednesday, November 10, 2010

bloodchild

This story was strange. I was confused and then the details started to become clearer. They story reminds me of the show monsters inside me on discovery health, people have some gross crap in them that they don't know what it is and then they go to the doctor, and doctors don't know what it is but they rip it out as if they know what their doing. I was confused as to what the creatre was, was it a slug or a blob or some kind of other alien? My best guess, it was blob/slug, or a blug. The blugs put their eggs inside the humans and then the eggs would grow in the humans. I don't know why these humans were stupid enough to stick around for that. I would peace out from that planet or country before some nasty thing put its eggs inside me. but it also made me wonder what happens when the eggs are ready to be 'born' or if they are born? the blugs put their eggs in the men sooo, how does that work? do the developed eggs just push themselves out of the body of the host human? I really have no idea but the visuals that Im making for myself are distgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment